Are you probing for the best ways to resolve a QuickBooks error code C=147? Well, you should know what is this issue all about and why does it bother you so much. This blog post has the answers to all your questions related to fixing an error code C=147 in QuickBooks. Let’s dive in to continue this discussion further.
What does the QuickBooks issue code C=147 mean?
An issue code C=147 in QuickBooks is one of the unrecoverable errors in the Quickbooks application that can damage your QuickBooks company file. As a result, you can’t work efficiently on your accounting tasks during a heavy tax-filing day. One reason behind these problems in the company file is the problem code C=147.
Also Read: How to resolve QuickBooks error C=51?
Why does a QuickBooks Error Code C=147 Trigger On Your Screen?
A QuickBooks C=147 problem might pop up on your screen due to a plethora of reasons. A few of those causes are as follows:
- Whenever there is corruption in your data files, then there are chances for the issue code C=147 to appear on your screen.
- In a situation where you use an outdated version of the QuickBooks application, you can probably face this unrecoverable problem in QuickBooks.
- Corruption in the QuickBooks company files also leads to the C=147 problem in QB.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=147?
Now, when you understand what a QB error C=147 means and how it occurs, let’s see how to fix it.
Solution 1: With the Help of Verify and Rebuilt Data Option
One way for getting rid of an Intuit QuickBooks issue code C=147 is by verifying and rebuilding the data. View how.
- Initially, try opening the QuickBooks 2022 application.
- Once you open the QB application, go to the File menu.
- Next, choose the Utilities option and proceed further to ‘Verify Data.’
- Now, when the tool detects the data file issues you are encountering and move to the next step.
- Moving ahead, visit the Utilities option and then select the ‘Rebuild data’ option.
- In case, there isn’t any problem with the data, you will see the option for backing up the data.
- Lastly, wait for the program to indicate the message relating to the data rebuilding completion.
Solution 2: By Creating a Backup of the Company File
While trying to troubleshoot the error code C=147, make sure you are creating a backup of the company. Here is how:
- To begin with, navigate to the File menu in the QuickBooks application.
- Now, choose the ‘Backup Company’ file option.
- Later on, locate the Create local backup option.
- After that, make sure you are creating the backup window by opting for the local backup option.
- Furthermore, tap on the Options button and decide the location for the backup copy.
- In the last step, press the OK button.
Solution 3: Perform The Error C=147 Repairing Process With QB File Doctor Tool
Another way for chucking off an issue C=147 in QuickBooks is by downloading the QB Tool Hub. Learn how.
- Initially, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the Intuit website.
- Once done, install the QB tool hub from the downloaded list.
- Under the tool hub, select the Company File issues tab and look for the erroneous files
- Ultimately, let the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool perform the error-fixation steps.
Solution 4: Try to Update The QuickBooks Application
If all the aforementioned steps fail, then you can also try updating the QuickBooks application. This is all that you need to do.
- First of all, navigate to the Help Menu under the QuickBooks application, and hit “Update QuickBooks.”
- Next, hit on the ‘Update QuickBooks’ option and choose the relevant update option.
- Lastly, restart your system after closing the QuickBooks application once.
Wrapping it up:
Undeniably, you can effortlessly resolve a QuickBooks error code C=147 by applying the above-described steps. So, whenever you face this unrecoverable problem in QB, use these steps and see the magic. Also, you can call our QuickBooks experts if you have any confusion while resolving this error.