Encountering a QuickBooks error building cache in the QuickBooks software is undeniably a headache? Don’t you agree? But getting rid of it can be a pain if you are clueless about the right methods to troubleshoot it. This incredible blog post will help you to fix a QuickBooks issue building cache problem in a few simple steps. Let’s dive in.
What does the Error Building Cache in QuickBooks Mean?
A QuickBooks building cache problem usually pops up while opening the QuickBooks ProSeries software. Consequently, you might face difficulties while working on the QuickBooks application. A few of the types of QuickBooks cache problems are:
- QB Cache error code 1109
- Building cache error 1110 in QuickBooks
- Error building cache 11 QuickBooks desktop
Also Read: How To Convert QuickBooks Desktop to Online? (Step-by-step Guide)
Must View: How To Upgrade QuickBooks 2021 to QuickBooks Desktop 2022? (Instant Steps)
Why Do You Have To Face an Error Building Cache in QuickBooks?
As a QuickBooks user, there can be ample situations where you have to encounter an issue while building cache in QuickBooks. This situation can trigger due to a plethora of reasons, including:
- Poor Internet connectivity
- Incompatibility of the Windows operating system that you’re using for performing QuickBooks tasks
- A few temp files that don’t let you work properly in the QuickBooks software
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How to Troubleshoot Issues Building Cache in QuickBooks?
Now, when you understand the meaning and reasons behind the QuickBooks cache issues, let’s see how to fix them.
Solution 1: Verify The Internet Connection
First of all, you must verify your internet connectivity and start fixing it for troubleshooting cache building errors in QuickBooks. Here is how.
- Initially navigate to the Start button and choose settings from there.
- Next, hit on the Network & Internet option and click on the Status option.
- After that, go to the Change your network settings option and pick the Network troubleshooter option.
- Once done, you need to ensure that your Wi-fi settings are on. Connect your Wi-fi network from the available networks.
Solution 2: Try Running The Windows Compatibility Troubleshooter
Another way for resolving a QB problem building cache is by running the compatibility troubleshooter. Check how.
- To begin with, visit the taskbar and insert QuickBooks on the blank space for fixing it.
- Later on, right-click on the QuickBooks icon that you see for opening the file location.
- Now, tap on the program file and go to its properties after right-clicking on it. Hit on the compatibility tab.
- Finally, pick the Run compatibility troubleshooter option by clicking on it. Wait for some time to let the process finish.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Solution 3: By Rebuilding the Cache Files
One more method to resolve a QuickBooks cache error is rebuilding the cache files by using the following steps:
- After closing the QuickBooks cache error message, go to the Windows File Explorer.
- In the next step, open the Forms folder after browsing it.
- Proceeding further, make sure you are deleting the cache.fdfi and RNCACHE files.
- Furthermore, press and hold the Windows + R keys for opening the Run window.
- Once done, enter the C:\ProWinYY\32bit\protaxYY.exe/buildcache command for QucikBooks ProSeries Professional network anD C:\BasWinYY\32bit\protaxYY.exe/buildcache if you are using the basic version. Hit Enter.
- Lastly, your QuickBooks cache will start rebuilding after some time.
Solution 4: By Clearing The Windows Temp Files
If you still can’t chuck off a rebuilding cache problem in QuickBooks, use the following steps to clear the Windows temp files:
- To start with, press and hold the Windows + R keys and let the Run window appear on your screen.
- Moving further, write %temp% on the blank space and hit Enter.
- In the final step, clear all the files in the Temp folder.
Summing it up:
Undeniably, a QuickBooks error building cache won’t exist in your system after using the above-mentioned methods. Whether you do it by running the Windows compatibility troubleshooter, rebuilding the cache files, or clearing the temp files, it’s your choice.
Did this post help you in resolving a cache problem in QuickBooks? No? Well, don’t panic! Get in touch with our QuickBooks experts for technical assistance via call.