Do you need a perfect solution for resolving a QuickBooks error 6210? In that case, this blog post is going to help you in dealing with a QuickBooks issue code 6210. But have you ever thought about what this QuickBooks problem is and why does it occur? Well, you must learn about it before knowing the ways to resolve this error 6210 in QuickBooks.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 6210?
The QuickBooks issue code 6210 is a 6000 series error in QuickBooks that usually occurs in the multi-user mode. And most of the time, you can witness this QuickBook error while accessing the work-station hosted QB Company file on a workstation. You might see an error message similar to:
“Error code 6210: QuickBooks is facing an issue while opening the company file”
Also Read: How To Repair Quickbooks Company File That Won’t Open? (Easy Steps)
Must View: 6 Ways To Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
Why Does The QuickBooks Error 6210 Appear On Your Screen?
There could be ample reasons when a QuickBooks issue 6210 triggers on your screen. If we start discussing a few of those causes, then they can be:
- In a situation when you couldn’t properly install the QuickBooks Desktop on your computer, then there are chances you face a QuickBooks error 6210.
- Due to a corrupt QB company also you encounter an QB Desktop error code 6210.
- A virus or malware attack also leads to QuickBooks error message 6210 pop up on your screen.
- Damages in the Windows Registry is another root cause of this QuickBooks problem.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6210?
Although there are ample methods to get rid of a QuickBooks problem 6210, we will be explaining the most relevant solutions to you.
Solution 1: Troubleshoot With The Help Of QuickBooks File Doctor
The best way to chuck off an error 6210 in QuickBooks is by performing the troubleshooting process through the File Doctor in QuickBooks. Here is how:
- In the initial stage, you must launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on the Company File issues tab.
- Later on, choose the “Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool” option for initiating the error-fixation process.
- Now, choose the needed QuickBooks company file and tap Continue.
- After that, type the QB admin password along with the username. Hit Next.
- Wait for at least three to five minutes to allow the above process to finish.
- In the end, restart your QuickBooks application and open the QB company file.
Solution 2: Try To Change The Name Of The .ND & .TLG File
Another way to solve QuickBooks problem 6210 is by renaming the .ND & .TLG File while you are working in the Single-user mode in QuickBooks.
- To start with, launch the Windows File Manager tool and start installing the QuickBooks application directly.
- Afterwards, navigate to the required company file with the .ND and .TLG extensions.
- Next, select the Rename option after right clicking on the files.
- Once done, add .OLD at the last of the extensions. For example, .TLG.OLD.
- After you complete the renaming process, make a new folder on the workstation’s desktop and then relocate the QB file from the installation folder to the folder you recently created.
- Lastly, you can open the QuickBooks Desktop and see if the error still persists.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Solution 3: Install QuickBooks Again By Using The Clean Install Tool
If the above-mentioned steps didn’t work in your case, then you need to install the QB Desktop again with the help of the Clean Install Tool. So, eliminate error 6210 in QuickBooks using the following steps:
- Initially, you should create a back of all the data in QuickBooks.
- After creating the backup of the data, you must download the QB Clean Install Tool.
- Now, open the QuickBooks_Clean_Install_Utility.exe file by double-tapping on it. (You will find it in the system’s downloads)
- In the next step, select the QB version after you accept the license agreement and hit OK.
- Finally, you have to use the Intuit QuickBooks Clean Install tool for removing QuickBooks issue code 6210.
Ques 1) What are QuickBooks Company File Errors?
QuickBooks company file errors are the common errors in the QuickBooks software that occurs while opening the QB company file. You can fix it using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool, Clean Install Tool in QuickBooks, or by renaming the company file.
Ques 2) What is QuickBooks desktop file Doctor?
The QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor tool is an excellent tool that helps you in resolving damaged company files or network problems in QuickBooks. Indeed, this tool resolves most of the QuickBooks errors, including QB issue 6210,6000 83, 6177, etc.
Summing it up:
Undeniably, there is no problem in QuickBooks that doesn’t have a solution, be it performance issues, or company file errors. And after reading this blog post, you can also solve QuickBooks error 6210. Still, if you feel some issues while performing the aforementioned solutions, feel free to call our QuickBooks experts.