Imagine a moment when you wish to add QuickBooks payment link to the QB Desktop Invoice but you can’t do it. And the reason is you don’t know how to do it. Then, there is nothing better than opening a QuickBooks payment account for it. Before that, let me tell you what QuickBooks payment links are all about.
What are QuickBooks Payment Links?
Although QuickBooks Desktop comes with a plethora of in-built features, one of them is QuickBooks payment links. It lets your customer pay you directly from the link without any unnecessary hassle. All in all, it’s an impeccable QuickBooks Desktop payment tool that makes it really easy to collect payments.
However, if you wish to add the payment link to the invoice, all you need is a QB payment account. Scroll down and have a look.
Also Read: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Delivery Error? (Simple Guide)
Must View: How to Get Rid of QuickBooks Gmail Not Working Error? (Best Solutions Ever)
Where Can You Open A QuickBooks Payment Account and how?
You can try opening a QuickBooks Payment Account by navigating to the company settings as a first step and then hitting the Gear icon. Check the enlisted points to know more about the process.
- Go to the Accounts & Settings option.
- Next, you will witness an option of Payments on the left side. Tap on it.
- After that, press the Learn more button.
- Moving further, tap on the Set Up Payments option for getting started.
- Now, answer all the asked questions related to your business by entering the details. Make sure these details also include the bank account where you would like to deposit your customers’ payments.
- Later on, enter and verify further details about yourself to get access to the Intuit QuickBooks payments.
- Furthermore, choose the bank account you will be using for recording deposits.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How to Add QuickBooks Payment Link To The QB Desktop Invoice?
Now, when you understand how to open a payment account in QuickBooks, the next step is to add them to your invoice. But before adding the QuickBooks payment link on invoice, let’s view how to connect a QB payment account with QB Desktop.
Step 1: Connect The QuickBooks Payment Account with QuickBooks Desktop 2022
Here are the steps you need to follow for connecting the QuickBooks payment account with its QB Desktop version 2022:
- Initially, locate the Customers menu in the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once done, choose the Link Payment Service to Company file option.
- After following the above step, you will see a message related to credit card protection. Fill out all the required fields and tap OK.
- In the next step, insert the user ID and password you initially used for signing up to QuickBooks Payments to get access.
- Lastly, choose the Connect option and you are all set to go.
Step 2: Add QuickBooks Payment Link To The Invoice
After connecting the QuickBooks payment account with QuickBooks Desktop, use the below steps to add QB payment link to the invoice.
- First of all, navigate to the Customers option and choose the Payment links options.
- Now, answer the questions related to Amount, Description, Customer email, etc.
- Going further, make sure you are choosing the payment option, such as ACH or credit card.
- Next, choose the Send Payment link option.
- Confirm the email you receive from QuickBooks regarding the payment details along with the payment link copy.
- Finally, you can share the auto-generated payment link with your customers.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Step 3: Check The Payment Links Dashboard By Viewing It
In order to keep track of your payment links, it’s essential to view and check them regularly in the dashboard. Here is how.
- Find the Customers option and see the drop-down menu. From here, you can select the Payment links option.
- Proceeding further, you can view the details of the payment links and send reminders.
Summing it up:
Indeed, QuickBooks payment links make invoicing easy. All you have to do is to use the right methods to add them. We hope after reading this blog post, you can effortlessly create a QuickBooks payment account, connect it to QuickBooks Desktop 2022 and add payment links to your invoice.
Still can’t add QuickBooks payment link to invoice? Well, stay calm. Our QuickBooks experts can give you technical assistance to do it.