Are you all set to embrace the new features of QuickBooks Desktop 2022? Well, it’s an impeccable version of QuickBooks that comes with a lot of good things. And to use it, all you need to do is to upgrade your QuickBooks 2021 version first. Let us explain why will it be wise to switch to QuickBooks 2022.
What are the benefits of the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 Version?
As the demand of the current era, you can’t afford to be left behind with an outdated QuickBooks version. So, Intuit QuickBooks has something exciting for you. They launched the latest version of QuickBooks in 2022. Here are some of the benefits of the subscription-based QuickBooks 2022 version you must check out:
- Gives you benefits of both the basic and advanced versions of the QuickBooks models
- Helps you utilize your money more efficiently by using its advanced features
Without further ado, let’s have a look at what will you miss if you aren’t updating your QB desktop 2021 version to the latest QB desktop 2022 version.
Perks of QuickBooks Pro Plus 2022 and Premium Plus 2022 model
When QuickBooks Pro has been upgraded to QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premium to QuickBooks premium plus, here are some benefits of these versions:
- It offers an advanced security system that comes with a third-party operating system.
- With a 38% increase in computation power, it’s faster than the previous version.
- Exceptional customer experience with better customer support and data recovery without any extra charges makes it a good deal.
Benefits of QuickBooks Mac Plus 2022
If you use a Mac operating system, then you get ample benefits after upgrading your QuickBooks Mac to Mac plus. Some of the features of QB Mac Plus include:
- An option to categorize receipts and expenses automatically gives you a sigh of relief while handling accounts.
- Availability of customer assistance and data recovery without even a single additional penny as a charge makes it easy to use.
- Complete access to the latest QuickBooks desktop 2022 version along with its advanced features helps in effortless accounting work.
How to upgrade QuickBooks 2021 to QuickBooks Desktop 2022?
Whenever you are upgrading QuickBooks 2021 to QB desktop version 2022, make sure you are following a few basic steps. These steps include creating a backup, performing automatic or manual updates, and upgrading the company file. Check how.
Step 1: Perform Backup of the Current Version of QuickBooks
First of all, you need to follow a few simple steps to create a backup of your current QB version. Here is how:
- Initially, sign in as an Administrator after opening the QB desktop.
- Next, navigate to the File menu on the top left corner and choose the Backup company option.
- Later on, visit the Create Local Backup option and click on it.
- Lastly, decide the location where you want to save the file backup and start the backup process.
Step 2: Begin the QuickBooks Desktop 2022 Upgrade
You can two ways for upgrading QuickBooks 2021 to QuickBooks 2022 Desktop version. One is manual and the other is automatic. Enlisted instructions are going to help you in upgrading the older QB version to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2022 version:
- In order to update QuickBooks manually, sign in to Windows desktop and locate to the Intuit site. ‘
- Now, try downloading the latest 2022 version on QuickBooks Desktop by clicking on it.
- In the final step, install the downloaded file after finding it in the QuickBooks upgrade or downloaded file path.
- Suppose you wish to set an automatic QuickBooks update, then you can set or schedule an automatic upgrade.
- For setting up an automatic upgrade in the QuickBooks older version, launch the QuickBooks app.
- Later on, tap on Help>Update QuickBooks Desktop>Get Updates
- In the end, make sure to upgrade the QuickBooks company file.
Summing it up:
Indeed, upgrading QuickBooks to a QuickBooks Desktop 2022 version is like walking in a park. Everything depends on the steps you follow to do it. With appropriate ways, you can enjoy the perks of the QuickBooks 2022 Premier Plus, Pro Plus or Mac Plus version. However, you can always call our QuickBooks experts if you still face issues while upgrading QuickBooks Desktop.