Did you encounter a QuickBooks Crash Com error while emailing an invoice to a client? Yes? So, sending an invoice must be difficult for you. Right? Well, this blog post is going to help you out in getting rid of this crash com error in QuickBooks. Besides that, we’ll also explain to you what this issue is all about and why it appears on your screen. Without further ado, let’s begin.
What is QuickBooks Crash Com Issue?
A QuickBooks Crash Com issue can create a lot of nuisance to your business. One of the most irritating parts is the inconvenience you face while sending invoices to your clients via email. And the worst scenario is that you might even lose the unsaved details or company data due to this issue.
You usually experience this QuickBooks error after the launched updates or changes by Microsoft. But have you ever thought about why is this error code in QuickBooks troubling you so much? Scroll down to know the reasons.
Why Does The QuickBooks Crash Com Error Pop Up On Your Screen?
Whenever you face an Intuit QuickBooks Crash Com problem, then it happens due to a plethora of causes. Here are a few of the reasons for the occurrence of this crash com issue in QuickBooks:
- A failure in the synchronization with Windows or other components leads to a QB crash com problem.
- In case of corrupted or damaged Windows and MS office components also you may witness a QuickBooks crash com trouble.
- Probably, you didn’t install the QuickBooks accounting application properly and that’s why this QB error triggers.
- If you delete the QB-related files accidentally, then also there are chances that this problem in QuickBooks might appear.
- Hindrance in the communication process due to a firewall or antivirus also result in this QuickBooks Desktop error.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Crash Com Error?
When it comes to resolving a QuickBooks crash com issue, then there could be ample methods you can imply. Let’s explore some insightful methods for getting rid of this crash com error in QuickBooks.
Solution 1: By Activating The Mail Configurations
The first way for troubleshooting a crash com error in QuickBooks desktop is by activating the mail configurations. Here is how.
- First of all, navigate to the control panel and move to the user account option.
- Once done, choose the mail option after tapping on Microsoft Outlook.
- Furthermore, go to the Profile option for selecting the profile.
- For instance, if see the “Always use this profile” option being selected, then ensure to choose the Prompt for a profile you wish to use.
- Next, hit Apply and press Ok.
Solution 2: By Adding An Email Account To MS Outlook
Another method for resolving a QB Crash com problem is by adding an email account to MS Outlook. You’ll easily be able to chuck off this QuickBooks crash trouble if you use the following steps:
- Initially, locate the File option in MS Outlook.
- Once done, choose Info after adding Account to start with the configuration process.
- Later on, you require to add an email account to Microsoft outlook and press Next.
- After that, wait for some time for allowing MS Outlook to choose the server and tap on the Connect option.
- Lastly, hit OK after entering the password to complete the configuration.
Suppose QuickBooks can’t detect Microsoft Outlook, make sure you’re following the below steps:
- Firstly, launch the QB Desktop application and choose Preferences under the Edit option.
- In the next step, choose the Send Forms option and hit on the My Preferences option.
Solution 3: By Adding A New Windows Admin User
Sometimes, you can also fix a QuickBooks crash com issue by adding a new windows admin user. Want to learn how? Then, check out the enlisted process:
- To begin with, you must draft the Windows user with admin rights.
- Now, open the Windows start menu and navigate to the Programs option.
- Moving further, launch the Windows small business server and choose the Windows SBS console option.
- Furthermore, tap on the Users and Groups option and click on the Add a new user account tab.
- In the next step, insert the user details and follow the instructions of the Add a new user account wizard.
- After providing the new user admin rights, press the Finish button.
- Finally, log on to Windows as a new user and open QuickBooks.
Summing it up:
Undoubtedly, you won’t need to dig deep into other resources for rectifying a QuickBooks crash com error after reading this blog. You can do it by activating the mailing configurations, adding an email account to MS Outlook, adding new windows admin users, and much more steps.
However, we are just a call away if you still face difficulties in removing this QB error. The experts at Fast Cloud Global are 24X7 available to clarify your doubts.