Paydays are hectic for companies and things become annoying if you face a QuickBooks error PS107. It’s a common payroll error in QuickBooks that you can face while creating the salaries of your employees.
What’s worse? The hassle you have to deal with during the entire payroll process. Before I reveal the reasons why a Payroll problem in QuickBooks occurs, let’s explore some points about the QuickBooks software.
What is the Intuit QuickBooks Software?
One of the most popular accounting software, QuickBooks makes your bookkeeping and accounting process easier. This software comes in a plethora of versions, including QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, etc. Enlisted below are some of the perks of using the QB application:
- Smooth creation and tracking of invoices
- Handle the track of bills and expenses easily
- Effortless printing of financial statements for banks
- Easy tracking of employee timings, expenses
- Manage Payrolls easily
Now, when knowing a few perks of using the QB application, the next step is to understand why it occurs.
Why does a QuickBooks Error PS107 appear on your system?
There are ample reasons for the occurrence of the QB error PS107, such as:
- If there are damages in the TLG file, then the issue code PS107 can bother you.
- Sometimes when the QuickBooks desktop does not run with Admin permissions, it becomes another reason why the QB issue pops up.
- Wrong firewall setting can also lead to error 107 in QuickBooks
- In case, you are not using an updated version of QB, then also this payroll issue appears.
How to Deal With QuickBooks Error PS107 and Fix it?
You can use a lot of ways when it comes to dealing with the QuickBooks issue code PS107. Let’s learn about each of the steps for fixing error 107 in QB one by one.
Method 1: By Updating Your QuickBooks Application to the Latest versions
Resolving a QuickBooks issue code 107 is easy after updating your QB application to the latest version. Here is how.
- To start with, launch the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Later on, navigate to the Help option and Update the QuickBooks Desktop with a right-click on the Update Now option.
- Close the QuickBooks application after the completion of the update process.
Method 2: Fix the QuickBooks Error PS107 With QB File Doctor Tool
QuickBooks File Doctor is an amazing tool that rectifies and resolves various QB issues in minutes. Fixing the error code 107 in QB is also possible with the Tools Hub. Check how.
- Initially, you must download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub and then launch it.
- Now, put your cursor on the Company File Issues Tab and click on it.
- After that, you will see the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option. Hit on it.
- Under the File Doctor Tool, choose the company file from the drop-down menu.
- After hitting on the check your file option, press Continue.
- Lastly, enter the admin credentials of your QuickBooks application, and click on the Next option.
Method 3: Modify the names of the .ND and .TLG Files
.ND and .TLG files play an essential role in running the QuickBooks company files on network and multi-user mode. Sometimes you might need to rename them for fixing error 107 in QB. Here is how.
- To start with, open the location of your QuickBooks company File location. For instance, the default location of your company file is: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company File
- Moving further, check the files that have .ND and .TLG extensions in their name.
- In the next step, right-click on the .TLG and .ND files and choose the Rename options. Once done, type “.OLD” at the end of every file.
- Finally, tap on the Yes option to confirm.
Wrapping it up,
There isn’t any error in QuickBooks that you can’t fix, be it an unrecoverable issue code, or QB error 107. I hope this article post will make it easier for you to get rid of QuickBooks Error PS107. You can do it by updating the QB application, running the File Doctor or by renaming .TLG and .ND files.