“A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly”
- The webpage prohibits you from using any other browser other than Internet Explorer to open QuickBooks.
- A programming problem prevents commands from being executed.
- The import of transactions from a non-existent account.
- In case you are importing invoices or bills from another account.
- You forgot to add Intuit to trusted websites in your internet browser settings
- Processing functions for scripts are disabled/blocked
- Malware/Spyware have infected the system
- Due to a fault in the script plugin software
Solution 1: Try To Setup Your Internet Explorer
In the first method, you must set up Internet Explorer by using the following methods:
- To start with, open Internet Explorer on your workstation. Always ensure you are using the latest version of IE.
- Navigate to the Command Bar and tap to choose Tools.
- Later on, select the Internet options, and then tap on the Security tab.
- On the Trusted Sites page, click on Sites.
- Now type *.intuit.com and hit a click on the Add option.
- Uncheck the Require server verification option under the Trusted sites window.
- After that, exit from the Trusted sites window, and then uncheck the Enable Protected Mode option.
- Lastly, close the browser.
Solution 2: By Configuring the Firewall security settings for Desktop
- Hold the Windows icon and open the start menu.
- Now type “Windows Firewall” inside the search bar.
- Some options will pop up on your screen based on your search inputs.
- Tap to choose the “Windows Firewall” option to begin the Firewall configuration process.
- Once you will click on the “Windows Firewall” option, the control panel home window will appear on your screen.
- Tap on the link “Allow a program or feature through the Windows Firewall.”
- Afterward, check for the QuickBooks Application and related files under “Allowed Programs and Features.”
- Next, checkmark the box and tap on the “OK” button.
- If you don’t locate the QuickBooks application in the list, then tap on the “Allow another program” link.
- In the final step, tap to choose the QuickBooks application and hit on the “Add” option.
Ques1) How do I fix a script error in QuickBooks?
You can fix script errors in QuickBooks by setting up the internet configuration and then configuring the firewall security options for the desktop.
Ques 2) Why do I keep getting a script error in QuickBooks?
As a QuickBooks user, you keep on getting a QB script error due to cookies and cache data, incorrect internet settings, wrong firewall security configurations, etc.
Ques 3) Why is my QuickBooks not working properly?
Ques 4) How do I add a trusted site to Intuit?
In order to add a trusted site to Intuit, navigate to the Security tab. Choose the Trusted sites zone and then select the Sites button. Under the Add this website to the zone field, type “https://*.intuit.com” and choose the Add option.
Summing it up: