Think of a situation where you can chuck off a QB error with a Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor tool? I am sure, it’s a relaxed feeling in and out. Well, that’s the miracle of an inbuilt File Doctor tool in QuickBooks. Encountering issues in such an impeccable accounting software like QuickBooks is quite normal. And to combat this issue, all you need is an effective tool like QuickBook Built-in File Doctor. Let’s see how magical this tool could be.
What is an Inbuilt QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
A built-in QB File Doctor tool is a perfect application that helps you in getting rid of QuickBooks problems effortlessly. Here are a few essential points you need to know about this fantastic tool for troubleshooting QB errors:
- It’s only compatible with the USA, Canada, and UK editions of the QuickBooks software.
- While using a built-in QBFD tool, you don’t have to worry about installing the QuickBooks software in your system.
- This inbuilt File Doctor tool in QB is compatible with most versions of the Windows OS, including the Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Server 2003-2012.
- Suppose, your system doesn’t include the .NET framework 2.0, then the internal QB file doctor tool will install it. It’s possible with the help of the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool.
Indeed, this built-in File Doctor tool by Intuit QuickBooks has a lot of benefits. But what’s stopping you from using a QuickBooks stand-alone file doctor version. Let’s explore a few of its drawbacks.
Also Read: The Ultimate Guide To Common QuickBooks Error
Must Check: How To Download QuickBooks File Doctor And Fix QuickBooks Errors? (Easy Way)
Where Does The QuickBooks Stand-alone File Doctor Version Fail?
There are ample moments when the QuickBooks stand-alone file doctor version fails in your system. Here are some of the cons of using a stand-alone File Doctor version in QuickBooks:
- The traditional QuickBooks File tool can sometimes create issues while resolving damaged data issues if you can easily open the company file.
- Whenever you try uploading the company file in the QB File Doctor tool, it should be less than 2 GB.
- In case the QBFD tool shuts down accidentally, it begins the file uploading process right from the beginning. Well, it can waste a lot of time.
- You can’t access the network diagnosis without signing in as the Administrator in QuickBooks.
- There are possibilities of the improper functioning of the Network Diagnose and Repair feature when processing the QB File Doctor tool.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How To Use The Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
When it comes to using the inbuilt File Doctor tool in QuickBooks, then the good thing is its capability of fixing so many QB issues. Let’s have a glance at how to use this internal file doctor tool in QB.
- To start with, launch the QuickBooks application to the “No company open window.” Make sure you aren’t logging into the file.
- After that, tap on the “Utilities” option after selecting the “File” option. Once done, hit on the “Network Problems.”
- Later on, tap “OK” on the message dialogue box that appears and then the inbuilt File Doctor will launch again with admin rights permission.
- Furthermore, choose “Yes” when the “Windows UAC Prompt” screen pops up.
- For the purpose of opening the built-in QB file doctor, make sure you are selecting the “green wench” icon. Hit “Continue.”
- Proceeding further, enter your QuickBooks Admin username and password for signing in to the company file page and click “Next.”
- In the next step, pick the ‘Diagnosis File’ option under the ‘Advanced Settings.’ Tap ‘Next.’
- Lastly, verify if the diagnosis process resolved the QuickBooks error or not.
Wrapping it up:
A Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor is an allrounder tool when it comes to troubleshooting QuickBooks errors. We hope this guide will help in using the right steps to use it. However, you can always approach our QuickBooks-savvy professionals in case of any technical difficulties.