Knowing how to troubleshoot QuickBooks error PS060 isn’t rocket science if you know the right steps to resolve it. Again, the next thing that will come to your mind will be where to get these correct methods for fixing it. Isn’t it? If that’s the case, then this article post is going to help you a lot.
Let us give you a short introduction to this QB error code PS060 before we begin explaining the troubleshooting process.
What is QuickBooks Error PS060?
The QuickBooks issue PS060 is one of the common QuickBooks errors that usually occur in QuickBooks Payroll. This error takes place due to an outdated payroll subscription or network issues. At the time of this QB issue, an error message pops up on your screen saying,
“Current enhanced payroll service is not available.”
Also Read: How To Solve QuickBooks Error 15241? (Easy Ways)
Then Check: How To Repair QuickBooks Error 350? (Solved Guide)
Why Do You Encounter The QuickBooks Error PS060?
There can be a cornucopia of reasons why you encounter QuickBooks error code PS060. Enlisted are a few of them:
- The subscription to the QuickBooks application service expired, which resulted in the error message PS060.
- A third-party security application might be causing this QuickBooks problem in your QuickBooks.
- It can also be a server down issue that is the root cause of the error.
- Probably, you are using outdated payroll software.
- A malware or virus attacked your computer system, which became another cause of this error.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error PS060?
Finally, we will be revealing out the best ways that are going to help you understand how to troubleshoot QuickBooks error PS060. Eager to know what are they? Scroll down to check.
Solution 1: Modify The Billing And Subscription Settings
If you wish to get rid of QuickBooks error code PS060, then the first step is to modify the billing and subscription settings. To do so, follow the enlisted steps:
- Navigate to the My Accounts sections.
- Select the company subjects that you want to edit.
- In the next step, go to the billing section and checklist on the Edit option.
- Check and modify the billing details wherever needed.
- Choose the Save option and then tick-mark close.
- This activity is going to update all the billing and subscription details.
- Now, preview the billing details for checking them again.
- Mark the Save option and then log out.
Solution 2: Verify And Check The Credit Card Information
Another way for resolving error PS060 in QuickBooks is the verification of the credit card information. It will be different for QuickBooks desktop and online. We will be sharing the process for both versions of QuickBooks.
For QuickBooks Desktop
- To begin with, open the QB Desktop application and then click on the Payroll services option. ( You will get this option from the product and services windows)
- Once done, the next step is to open the Billing information tab.
- Now, you will see an Edit option next to the Payment Method. Click on it.
- After that, fill in the right payment information over there.
- Save all the changes you made and tap Close.
- Once again, re-verify all the payroll subscription information.
For QuickBooks Online
- In the first step, tap on the Gear icon at the top of the QuickBooks online window.
- From the drop-down list, choose the Account and Settings option.
- Hit a click on the Billing and subscription option.
- Go to the Payment method tab and click on the Edit option.
- Insert all your credit card details again and save the changes.
You May Also Check: Uncovering the Facts About QuickBooks Error PS107
Solution 3: Use Command Prompt For Flushing DNS Settings
You should flush the DNS settings if the above solutions did not resolve the QuickBooks payroll PS060 problem. Here are the steps you need to follow to fix this QB payroll issue:
- On the keyboard, hold the window + R key.
- A run window will pop up on the screen. Type cmd into its text box.
- Later on, hit the enter key and a black-colored command prompt window will appear.
- In that window, enter ipconfig/flushdns.
- In the last step, hit the enter key again, and try using the payroll.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Solution 4: Delete Cookies & Junk Files From the Web Browser
One more method that resolves the problem PS060 in QuickBooks is to clean all the cookies and junk files from the web browser. You can delete these cache files by using the following steps:
- Firstly, open the web browser you are using.
- Later on, choose the Internet options from the Tools tab in your browser.
- Now, go to the Delete all the cookies & browsing history section.
- Once done, mark the website files and temporary internet files option.
- Hit a click on the Delete option and tap OK.
Wrapping it up:
The above-discussed solutions are undeniably the ideal methods that will assist you in knowing how to troubleshoot QuickBooks error PS060. But if you still can’t resolve this QuickBooks payroll issue PS060, our QuickBooks experts are always available to provide you with technical assistance. Feel free to reach us via call!