When it comes to knowing how to solve QuickBooks error 12152, then the first thing everyone usually does is googling for the right procedures to do it. And this is what made you land on this article post. Congratulations, you are ultimately at the right place. We will be sharing everything about this error 12152 in QuickBooks, what it is, why it occurs, and how to fix it. Let’s begin.
What is QuickBooks Error 12152?
According to QuickBooks experts, this QB error 12152 usually takes place due to some glitches in the Internet connection settings. It’s a payroll error that makes it difficult for you to handle the accounting data of your business effortlessly. Additionally, you might also face issues while updating the QB software at the moment when this mistake occurs.
Also View: What is QuickBooks error 12157 & How To Fix It? (Easy Tips)
Then Read: How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 12002? (Solved)
Why Does QuickBooks Error 12152 Occur?
There can be a variety of reasons why QuickBooks error code 12152 takes place. A few of those causes are given below:
- One of the major reasons for the QuickBooks problem 12152 is the wrong internet settings.
- If you are using an older version of QuickBooks, especially the QB desktop 2014 version or earlier.
- In case the QuickBooks software did not identify the QB license data, you might encounter this issue.
- Probably, a trojan, virus, or malware that infected your computer system results in error code 12152 in QB.
- In a condition when there is some issue with the API keys of Windows, you may face this error.
- Some issues with the Windows Registry also lead to this QB issue 12152.
- You may experience this error if your computer gets abruptly switched off because of a power cut.
- Accidental deletion of important files or folders can also be one reason for this error to trigger.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How To Solve QuickBooks Error 12152?
Now, we will be revealing a few ultimate methods that will help you in knowing how to solve QuickBooks error 12152. Let’s explore them all.
Method 1: Fix Error 12152 By Changing The System’s Date And Time
The first thing that you can do for fixing error code 12152 in QuickBooks is to check and change the system’s date and time is incorrect. These are the steps:
- To begin with, verify if the Date and Time are correct on your computer.
- In case of an incorrect date and time, take your cursor to the bottom right corner of the system.
- Next, place the cursor on the displayed date and time. Click on it.
- Now, tap on the Change date and time settings option.
- A window will appear on the screen. From there, click on the Date and Time option, and make the changes.
- In the last step, restart your computer and see if the error still exists.
Method 2: Make Changes To The Internet Settings
Probably, the internet settings on your computer system are not correct and that’s why you are encountering QuickBooks mistake 12152. Here is what you require to do to change the internet settings for troubleshooting QB error 12152.
- Firstly, go to the Start menu.
- After that, type “Control panel” in the search box.
- Now, locate Internet Options in the Control Panel window that pops up after performing the above step.
- Once you find the Internet Options, click on it.
- Next, navigate to the Advanced tab and hit a click on it for opening its windows.
- Select the Advance reset option from there.
- See if this process fixed the QuickBooks issue 12152.
Method 3: Uninstall/Reinstall QuickBooks desktop
You can try to reinstall or uninstall QuickBooks desktop if none of the above methods work. Follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is uninstall QuickBooks.
- Once QuickBooks has been downloaded, install it.
- Navigate to the Scan option and then hit a click on it.
- Some of the issues will appear on the screen.
- Now, select the Repair all option.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Method 4: Make Changes To The Windows Registry
We suggest that you do not make any changes to the Windows Registry unless you have the expertise. The reason behind it is if something goes wrong when you make changes to the registry, you may lose access to your computer.
- In the search field of the Start menu, type “Command.”
- Hold the CTRL+Shift keys together, and then press Enter.
- Next, press the Yes button under the User Account Dialogue box that pops up on the screen.
- In the black box that appears on the screen, type “Regedit”
- After the above step, hit the Enter key.
- Now, select the key related to QuickBooks error code 12152 in the registry editors.
- Later on, pick the Export option from the File menu.
- Make sure to store the IE or Google Chrome backup key in a folder.
- Give a name to the folder and then save the changes by verifying if you save the file as a .reg file.
Indeed, fixing every QuickBooks error is possible with the correct methods. And after reading this article post, you know how to solve QuickBooks error 12152 too. However, you can connect with our QuickBooks expert, anytime if you face problems while getting rid of it. We are round-the-clock available to help you in resolving this error code 12152 in QuickBooks.