Were you irritated due to a QuickBooks error code 1327 and all your work got affected? We are sure that you must be annoyed. And that’s why you landed on this blog post. Well, you did the right thing. This blog article is the perfect guide to help you in solving a QB issue code C 1327. Let’s check how.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
Your QuickBooks application might encounter issues while the software is running. And one of these issues is the QuickBooks error 1327. It triggers on your screen if you try installing the programs that refer to an invalid drive number.
Besides that, this issue can also pop up due to a disconnected USB drive from your system. But these reasons are not enough for this error to take place. Scroll down to know a few more causes for the occurrence of this 1327 error in QuickBooks.
Why Do You Encounter QuickBooks Error 1327?
There could be a plethora of reasons why you face an error code 1327 in QuickBooks. Enlisted points cover some of them:
- If there is some corruption in the Microsoft.NET framework, there are chances for you to witness this error code in QuickBooks
- When the registry settings are not correct, then also you encounter this QuickBooks 1327 problem
- Some issues with your workstation or computer system also lead to this QB error.
- A virus or malware attack in your computer programs is one amongst the common causes of this QuickBooks issue.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1327?
Fixing a QuickBooks Desktop error 1327 is a piece of cake if you follow any of the below-mentioned solutions. So, have a glance at each of them and pick the one that perfectly fits your situation.
Solution 1: Check The Connection Of The QB Data Storage Device
The initial step in troubleshooting QB error code 1327 is to check the connection of the QB data storage device. Here is all that you need to examine:
- Carefully see if all the cables and other related things are connected to your computer system correctly.
- Verify if the USB flash drive that you used while installing QuickBooks application is working properly.
Solution 2: Try Repairing The Microsoft.NET Framework
Another step to get rid of an error code 1327 in QuickBooks is to repair the Microsoft.NET framework. Here is how.
- Firstly, navigate to the start menu and launch the control panel.
- Now, choose the Windows features On/Off from the control panel window.
- Next, confirm the admin password if asked to do so.
- The further step is to uncheck the box located next to the Microsoft.NET framework.
- Once done, you have to reboot you system.
Solution 3: Resolve The Registry Configurations
If the above methods fail, you can also try to fix the registry configurations. However, you have to create a system registry backup before performing this method. After doing it, here is all you need to do for solving error code 1327 in QB:
- To start with, hold the Windows+R and a search box will appear.
- Later on, hit on the Run option after typing Regedit in the search box.
- After that, locate to the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
- Once you performed the above step, find the entries that include the drive letter that were mentioned in the QB error message 1327.
- Lastly, save the wrong drive name to C:/ and save the changes.
- Reboot your computer system and see if the error code 1327 in QB desktop still exists.
Solution 4: By Removing the Network Drive
You can also remove or delete the network drive for eradicating issue 1327 in QuickBooks. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Initially, you should go to the start tab and choose Programs option from there.
- Furthermore, tap on the Windows Explorer option.
- Later on, choose the “Network Drive” where the shell folder exists.
- When you complete the above step, press OK and click on the ‘Map network drive’ under the tool menu to choose it.
- Proceed further in the troubleshooting process by unchecking the shell folder and reconnecting at log on. To continue, start writing the path.
- After finishing the process, install the QuickBooks application.
Wrapping it up:
Unarguably, you can seamlessly fix a QuickBooks error code 1327 if you follow any of the above-discussed solutions. Same time, you don’t have to panic if the error still exists because you aren’t a QuickBooks expert. Then, what should you do in that situation? Get in touch with our QB experts via call for all the technical assistance.