Are you trying hard but don’t know how to solve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159? Then, we have a complete solution for it. This error code 30159 in QuickBooks desktop usually occurs when you try to upgrade your payroll and work on your company’s payroll.
But what is QuickBooks error 30159 and why does it take place? Your mind must be juggling up with a lot of similar questions. Read this post and get answers to everything about QuickBooks error code 30159.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
We know you are eager to know how to solve QuickBooks payroll error 30159. However, it’s equally essential to understand what this QuickBooks desktop payroll error 30159 is all about. Here are some signs of this QuickBooks error code 30159:
- It crashes the active program.
- Consistent system crash with QuickBooks error 30159 while running the same program.
- Frequent display of “Error message 30159” on the computer screen.
- Slow system and QuickBooks software performance.
Why does QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 actually occur?
There are ample causes for the QuickBooks payroll error 30159 to occur. One can be a damaged QuickBooks company profile. And another one could be an inactive ENI status. A few more errors for this QuickBooks desktop error 30159 are:
- QuickBooks installation error
- Windows version not updating
- QuickBooks payroll not updated
- Corrupted windows registration file
- Virus or malware attack on the system
- Misconfiguration of windows in the system
- Hardware in the system got deleted improperly.
- A damaged file in the system that creates misleading information
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
How To Solve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
Finally, when you know about the error code 30159 in QuickBooks desktop and the reasons why it occurs, it’s time to fix it. We will now tell you how to solve QuickBooks payroll error 30159. Have a look at all the solutions we will be sharing with you.
Method 1: By Adding The Employee Identification Number In The Company Profile
- Select “Use my existing payroll services” from the Payroll option in your QuickBooks software.
- The Account maintenance window will pop up. Click on the Add file option in it.
- Later, select the option Add Employee Identification Number (EIN).
- Click on the Next button once you review all the information.
- Go back to the QuickBooks and you are done.
Method 2: By Scanning The Error
- Download and install the QuickBooks payroll utility.
- Tap on the Scan button and the scanning process will begin.
- After the scanning process, you will get the scan results.
- You will now have to solve QuickBooks issues if there are any. Click on the fix QuickBooks errors option.
- Restart your system after you solve QuickBooks Payroll error 30159.
Method 3: Through A Disk Cleanup Process In Your System
Another way to solve QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 is by looking for the temporary files in the system and then removing them. Follow the below steps to do it:
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Now, write Disk Cleanup in the search field and then click on the Enter button.
- Select any one drive from where you would like to clean up the space.
- Press the OK button.
- Now, choose all the temporary or unwanted files to delete them and click on the OK button.
- Tap on Clean up system files in the disk cleanup.
- Select the File type and tap OK. This process will remove all the unnecessary files and free up space in your system.
Call Us For Instant Solution: 8447363955
Method 4: By Updating The System Manually
- Login as the Admin to your system
- Select the system restore option after clicking on the Start menu
- Later, you have to open the new window and tap on Restore my system in it.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Choose the system that is the most recent restore point and tap Next.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window that appears on the screen.
- Reboot your system after it.
- Now, download and install the QuickBooks File Repair Tool.
- Tap on the Scan option and select the Fix errors option after getting the scan results.
- Restart your computer.
Also Know: How To Solve QuickBooks Update Error 1328?
Then Read: How to Solve QuickBooks Backup Error : Unable to Backup Company File
Indeed, it’s essential to fix QuickBooks Error 30159 for hassle-free working on the QuickBooks software. And we think after reading this post, you finally know how to solve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
Are you still facing issues troubleshooting this error code 30159 in QuickBooks desktop? You can call our QuickBooks experts anytime.