Did you know? You can effortlessly know how to resolve QuickBooks error OL-393. Thanks to this blog post. Here we will be covering everything about the QuickBooks error code OL-393, such as: “ What is it? How does it occur? How to fix it?” So, without further ado, let’s check every aspect of this irritating QuickBooks banking error.
What is QuickBooks Error OL-393?
QuickBooks Desktop error OL-393 is a banking error in the QB application that pops up whenever you try to connect with your bank or attempt to download a transaction. Every time this error triggers, you face an error message similar to:
“QuickBooks can’t get all of your financial transaction information up to date”
Why Does The QuickBooks Error OL-393 Appears On Your Screen?
Encountering a QuickBooks error message OL-393 is common. But have you ever thought about why this error code pops up on your screen? Well, here are some reasons behind its occurrence:
- Either QuickBooks or the connected bank account does not have a proper setup.
- The sign-in credentials are incorrect
- In a condition where you swapped an old account with the new one and didn’t register with the bank
- If the server of your financial institution isn’t responsive then too you might face QuickBooks error code OL-393
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error OL-393?
You can easily resolve QuickBooks error OL-393 using the below-listed solutions:
Solution 1: Check The Internet Connection
In the first step, you must check the internet connection. Here is how:
- To start with, go to the Network and Internet option in the control panel.
- From there select the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Choose the Troubleshoot Problems option among all the given icons that are available.
- Now, let the system perform the troubleshooting process.
Solution 2: Create A Test File To Fix The Error OL-393
Even after applying the first step, you can face the QB error code OL-393. In that case, follow the below steps for creating a test file:
- In the QuickBooks application, locate the File option and choose the New Company option.
- Tap on the Express Start option and the QuickBooks Setup Window will open in the next moment.
- Mention it with the asked details and finally tap on Create Company.
Solution 3: By Refreshing The QuickBooks Connection With The Bank
Another way to get rid of error code ol-393 in QuickBooks Desktop is by refreshing the QB connection with the bank. Here is how.
- Go to the List menu in QuickBooks and then select the Charts of Accounts option.
- Next, pick your preferred account you wish to deactivate by right-clicking on it and then selecting Edit Account.
- Later on, go to the Bank Feed Settings tab, choose the Deactivate all online services option, and tap OK for confirming your selection.
- Finish the turning-off process after tapping on the Save & Close options.
- Lastly, check if refreshing QuickBooks can resolve QuickBooks error OL-393.
Ques 1) How do I fix OL 301 in QuickBooks desktop?
QuickBooks Error OL-301 usually occurs because of connection issues with the financial institution while using direct Connect. You can troubleshoot it by creating a test company file.
Ques 2) How to Fix OL and OLSU Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
You can fix OL and OLSU errors in QuickBooks Desktop by making a new company sample file, running account setup, creating and merging new accounts, checking the internet connection, etc.
Ques3) How do I fix QuickBooks unable to verify the financial institution?
If QuickBooks is unable to verify the financial institution, then you can fix this issue by making the required changes after clicking on the banking menu. Later, save those changes.
We hope that after reading this article post, you finally know how to resolve QuickBooks error OL-393. However, if you still face issues while fixing this error code, you can always call our QuickBooks experts. We are round-the-clock available to listen to your QB-related queries. Also, we provide you best QuickBooks cloud hosting solutions according to your business needs.